Exciting Taste Tour Bus comes to DineinDublin
This years Dine in Dublin Festival has a new addition… The Dine in Dublin Taste Tour!
A vintage bus will travel to different locations across the city centre throughout the festival, which runs from Monday, 27th February to Sunday, 5th March and will be home to some of the festival’s most unique and interactive activities.
Connecting the city’s foodie community and ensuring that all passers-by experience the very best of this year’s festival, the Taste Tour bus will bring cooking demonstrations from some of the festival’s participating restaurants, interactive tastings and much more! The open kitchen on board the bus will welcome some of the city’s top chefs including executive head chef at Saba, Taweesak (Tao) Trakoolwattana, Alan Redmond, head chef at Flanagan’s, and celebrity chef and founder of Medley, Andrew Rudd.
Guests can also sit back and relax in the comforts of the vintage bus and outdoor seating area, whilst enjoying giveaways, competitions and music from Spin 103.8. A fusion of flavor and music, the bus can be accessed at several different locations!
You can catch the Dublin Taste Tour at the following times and locations for the entire duration of the Dine in Dublin festival:
1. Friday, 24th February – Upper Liffey Street (side of M&S) 12-3pm
2. Saturday, 25th February – Central Bank plaza (Fownes Street Upper) – 12pm-3pm
3. Monday, 27th February – O’Connell Street (outside Clerys building) – 1-3pm
4. Tuesday, 28th February – Central Bank plaza (Fownes Street Upper) – 12pm-3pm
5. Wednesday, 1st March – Central Bank plaza (Fownes Street Upper) – 12pm-3pm
For the latest news and information on the 2017 DineinDublin festival follow us on Twitter!