Vouchers Terms & Conditions
Dine in Dublin Vouchers – Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are valid until 31 December 2017 with no exceptions.
- The customer must state when booking with a restaurant that they will be using a Dine in Dublin Voucher for their meal.
- The Dine in Dublin Voucher is only valid at participating restaurants. Please see DineinDublin.ie/vouchers for the most up-to-date version of these restaurants.
- Once a customer has chosen and is dining in a restaurant they are the sole responsibility of that restaurant and not the responsibility of the DublinTown (BID) Company.
- The vouchers are not tied to any promotions or value meals at the discretion of the restaurant.
- The vouchers are redeemable at any time / date within the assigned validity dates.
- If the cost of a meal is in excess of the value of the voucher then the customer must pay the excess by cash or card accepted by the restaurant.
- If the cost of a meal is less than the value of the voucher then the restaurant in which the customer is dining must give the customer the change / excess in the form of a voucher for the restaurant in which the customer is dining.
- The Dine in Dublin Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion or deal at the discretion of the restaurant in which the customer is dining.
- If a voucher is lost / stolen this is the sole liability of the customer. No voucher will be replaced and no refund will be issued.
- If a voucher is not redeemed within the validity period then it will become obsolete and no refund will be issued.
- A restaurant has the right to refuse to accept a voucher if a customer is trying to redeem it outside of the validity dates.
- A restaurant cannot assign the voucher to a specific menu / meal deal.
- It is solely up to the consumer to ensure that the voucher is redeemed within the validity period.