Brown Thomas Launches Exclusive Afternoon Tea
Brown Thomas is delighted to introduce an exclusive Afternoon Tea experience with iconic brand Wedgwood, to celebrate the launch of their new Wonderlust china collection and the introduction of Wedgwood’s new Speciality Tea Collection.
From now until June 14th, guests can enjoy an indulgent Wedgwood Afternoon Tea experience in The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke on level 3 at the Grafton Street store.
This exquisite Afternoon Tea experience will be served on Wedgwood’s beautifully decorated china collection. To start, savoury delights include gin & tonic cured salmon crostini, coronation chicken on Irish brown soda bread and organic baked ham served on Waterford blaa. Sweet delicacies served alongside include Earl Grey tea infused fruit scones, scented macaroons, apricot fruit tarts with lavender and crème patisserie as well as Crème Brûlée.
Guests will be spoilt for choice and can choose from a selection of Wedgwood’s six new Speciality Teas:
- Rococo Flowers, a light bodied aromatic white tea
- Crimson Jewel, a herbal blend of red fruits
- Oriental Jewel, a medium bodied black Sencha tea blend with fragrant sandalwood, juniper berries with notes of pine
- Camellia, a medium bodied green tea
- Yellow Tonquin, a caffeine free herbal blend of mixed herbs and flowers
- Blue Pagoda, a medium bodied dark oolang tea with fragrance of flowers and fruit
Customers can discover Wedgwood’s new Wonderlust collection and Wedgwood’s Specialty Tea range at Brown Thomas Dublin, Cork, Limerick and www.BrownThomas.com
Wedgwood Afternoon Tea (€30 per person) is served daily from 3pm to 6pm until June 14th at The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke on Level 3 at Brown Thomas Dublin. All bookings can be made by telephoning The Restaurant at 01-6056701.